Welcome to Robertson Lighting
Robertson Introduces the EZ24 Ballast - The Best-in-Class Reliability
The EZ24 eBallast is our latest generation of innovative ballast technology specifically designed for the highest performance UV applications in the most difficult of operating environments.
Correct and consistent UVC output is critical for effective germicidal treatment. The EZ24 easily meets these standards by performing over the widest range of lamps, temperatures, input voltages and lamp cables. Energy efficient and power factor corrected, the EZ24 can work with most existing transformers without limiting critical UVC power.
Robertson Worldwide offers a full 7-year warranty on the EZ24 UV ballast due to:
• A conservative design that incorporates Robertson’s All-Star Protection safety features
• The use of the highest rated components currently available
• Manufactured to world quality and safety standards for North American, European, and Asian markets
These unique design characteristics allow the EZ24 to perform successfully in the harshest of operating environments. It will reliably start lamps down to 0°F, at a minimum of only 19.2 volts-AC or DC, yet perform in the hottest environments, up to 176°F ambient, for many years.
Compare our specifications to that of any other UV ballast to measure the difference.
Check out our top performance product line of UV Ballasts for UV Systems via our UV Application brochure.
Robertson now charges sales or use tax on all transactions that ship to CA, FL, IL, or SC unless we are receive a valid sales tax-exempt certificate from your organization. For all other states, we currently do not charge sales/use tax, but this may change due to the ruling in the “South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc.” matter. Therefore, we highly recommend that you submit (via email) your sales tax-exempt certificate regardless of your location to [email protected].
Current Order Placement - If your order will ship to CA, FL, IL, or SC, you must create an account and we must receive (and confirm its receipt) your certificate prior to the placing of your order in order to exclude sales tax calculated on your transaction. Otherwise, we will promptly refund the sales tax charged on your transaction.
Robertson has been at the forefront of the lighting industry for almost seventy years. We have built a reputation for excellence based on our broad line of reliable and high-quality products, extensive technical expertise, superior customer service and long-standing industry partnerships.
From a customer commitment standpoint, Robertson has made numerous strides to assist its customers in the following ways:
- We have fully revamped our web portal to provide extensive product characteristic search capabilities that exceed that offered by anyone else in the industry. This allows for extremely quick searches if our current products, its predecessors, by lamp, and/or cross reference to products from numerous other manufacturers.
- A distributor/commercial end-user site that allows for volume discount pricing, expedited order processing, check order status, view sales history and utilize any of the site's eCommerce functionalities.